- 1 cup Goswasthya Fresh sabudana flour
- 1 medium sized boiled and mashed potato
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, add the sabudana flour, mashed potato, green chili, coriander leaves, and salt. Mix well to form a dough.
- Take a small portion of the dough and shape it into a ball. Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Once the oil is hot, gently drop the vadas into the oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove the vadas from the oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
Enjoy your delicious and crunchy sabudana vadas! This dish is perfect for snacking or as an appetizer.
Sabudana flour rotis:-